Christmas is fast approaching, so here are a few things to put on your Santa’s list (but only if you’ve been good). All the items listed are available from those cool guys at Think Geek.
First up is this cool USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D model, which is 17″ long, highly detailed, lights and sound, and a separating saucer section. Even the stand is pretty nice too.
- Recommended ages: 16+
- Detailed 17″ U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D model
- Standard Version – 2 engine design(photographed)
- All Good Things Version – 3 engine design from the final 2 part episode(not photographed)
- Sound and light effects and magnetic separating saucer section
- For discriminating fans of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries for main, 3 LR44 batteries for saucer (included)
- Dimensions: 17″ long
- Weight: 4.76 pounds
$59.99 – $69.99 / £38-£45
If you prefer the classic look of Trek then why not opt for the Orignal USS Enterprise – in HD. This one is 16″ long and also has the lights and sounds and cool stand, but with high definition paint work (whatever that means).
- Star Trek Enterprise replica with light & sound effects
- Highly detailed and painted, perfect for collectors
- Display stand included
- Dimensions: 7.6” H x 5.2” W x 16.8” D, 1.6 lbs.
$59.99 / £38
There is available, a piece of Trek, that can adorn pretty much any room in your home, but the bathroom always seemed to be forgotten…until now. A Star Trek transporter room shower curtain and bath mat. I suppose the water has the same shimmering effect of the transporter beam, so why not?
$49.99 / £31
As per social media protocol, this next item has to begin with “I know it’s not Star Trek but…” a Death Star tea infuser. If you like your cuppa freshly stewed then this is for you, of course Picard wouldn’t approve – he prefers the convienience of the replicator…Tea, Earl Grey, Hot!
- Tea infuser molded to look like the Death Star
- Fill with your favorite loose leaf tea
- Officially licensed Lucasfilm collectible
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Yes, it’s dishwasher safe!
$19.99 / £13
If your thinking about buying your favourite Star Trek blogger a nice little prezzie for crimbo, I would like the classic TOS Enterprise please.